Friday, November 14, 2008

Dillon's Response

Dear, Hailey The book that I chose is Hatchet by Gary Paulsen. This story is about a boy named Brian that lives with his mom. But he goes to see his father every summer. Brains father lives a long ways away though. So every summer Brian has to take a little two person plane all the way to where his dad lives. When the plane with Brian and the pilot don’t show up at the air port Brains mom and dad start to worry about where he is and they start to wander if something has happened to Brian. If you want to know what happens to Brian your going to have to read the book and find out. I like this book because it keeps you just so interested. Like when you are reading this book when you start you just don’t want to put it down. I rate this book a nine out of ten because it is full of action and when you start the book you don’t want to put it down until you finish it. I think my partner should read this book because it is a great book that if you like adventure and survival. That is why I think my partner would like this book. What this book made me think of the world was it made me think that be thankful for what you have now. Because sometime you might not have it. Sincerely: Dillon

0 comments: