Dear Sabrina, The book I just finished is Spirit Walker by Michelle Paver. This is the second book of the three. There is a sickness in the forest. He has to travel across the sea looking for the cure. Will he find the cure or never return from the sea. The reason I picked the book is the first book is really good and the second book is normally always better. Because I said it was a good book. Also the book is so good I couldn’t stop reading. Michelle used a lot of detail in her book. Like “ he crammed his light wicker pack with his few belongings: cooking skin; medicine pouch; tinder pouch; fishhooks; his quiver and bow; his rolled up sleeping sack; Fa’s knife, wrapped in rawhide; his mother’s medicine horn. Fa is the boy’s dad. I rated this book a ten because the first one I rated ten the second book is better but I had to stay between one-ten. The author’s message is even if there is no hope you can still try. I thought that the book is a book that when you start to read you will not want to put the book down. That one question “make sense of the world?” I think that when you have something to do even when there is no hope or no one believes in you, you shouldn’t give up. Your friend, Tawnee
Friday, November 14, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment