Friday, November 14, 2008

Gerry's Response

Star wars 08/5/2008 Dear. Daniel The book star wars is a fun book here’s a short summery about the book: a boy named Anakin skywalker is a little boy who is a slave on a planet he works for an alien. I like this book because it is funny and awesome at the same time also I think you should read this book because it is cool because he races and wins money to fix a spaceship to go to a different planet to train to become a hero. I rated this book a 10 because it is fun an exciting. Also I think that you will like this book as much as I did plus if you want to find what happens at the end will read it. I think that the author did a good job writing this book because I like reading those types of books. Your partner, Gerry

0 comments: